Guyra & District Chamber of Commerce Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Guyra and District Chamber of Commerce
5:30 PM - 3 September 2020
At the Guyra Adult Learning Association
You must RSVP so that we can make sure that the room required is big enough to hold the attendees under this Covid-19 environment.
Remember - if you are unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and ensure you are tested asap.
To RSVP - please Contact Us
Please use the attached nomination form should you wish to nominate for a position on the Board.
All positions will be declared vacant and you encouraged to put forward your nomination to ensure the Chamber of Commerce continues to be able to advocate for business in Guyra.
To stay COVIDSafe everyone must always do the 3:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitiser.
- Keep your distance – stay at least 1.5 metres away from other people.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.
- Stay home if you are unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms and arrange to get tested.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes (with your inside elbow).
- Clean frequently touched surfaces often.
- Get the flu shot.
- Stay up to date with local case numbers and public health advice in your area.
- Use this tool and talk to your doctor to help you decide what actions to take.
- Think about how you may change your activities including social, work, volunteer, and where possible your transport and living arrangements, if COVID-19 cases increase.