2018 Guyra and District Chamber of Commerce’s Business Awards
Welcome to the 2018 Guyra and District Chamber of Commerce’s Business Awards program. The Chamber has combined with the Rotary Club of Guyra, to celebrate business and recognise outstanding employee’s in the Guyra district with the Pride of Workmanship Awards Evening.
The Pride of Workmanship Awards celebrates business excellence in the Guyra Region by recognising and rewarding outstanding businesses and employees whose passion, determination, innovation and success inspire other businesses and business people.
Do you know a well deserving, humble business? Have you experienced outstanding quality customer service? The Pride of Workmanship Awards provide a fantastic insight into the amazing local businesses that drive the economy and adapt to the challenging boundaries which shape Guyra’s future. Please nominate a business today in one or all of the following categories.
Entering the Business Awards provides your business with an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Gain recognition at a local level
- Raise the profile of your business and showcase your business
- Build a reputation for excellence inside and outside of your industry
- Benchmark your business year on year and against other businesses in your local area and industry
- Improve employee engagement by involving your employees in the entry process
- Boost staff morale through the recounting of successes and wins in your business
All finalists and winners receive an official Business Awards FINALIST or WINNER logo which can be used on collateral, websites, business cards and signage.
The categories for the Business Awards:
- Excellence in Small Business
- Excellence in Innovation
- Employer of Choice
- Excellence in Business (+20 Full Time Equivalent inc Contractors etc)
- Excellence in Sustainability
Please nominate your favourite Guyra business.